ROOF INSPECTION & TUNE-UP
A Roof Tune-up is an excellent way to prolong the life of your roof. Our Roof Tune-ups come with a complementary Roof Inspection
Roof Inspection & Tune-up - Here's What's Included
- Tightening of Loose Shingles.
- Seal Exposed Nail Heads.
- Clean Gutters & Downspouts.
- Caulk Vents, Flashing & Nail Holes.
- Remove Debris from behind Roof Penetration.
- Inspect Skylights, Chimney Chase Covers, Attic Fans.
- Report will be Provided with pictures & Additional Recommendation.
Starting at $499
Price Based on Roof Area, Roof Pitch & Tree Coverage
How's Your Roof? The truth is most homeowner's don't really know.
Some leaks are so small it could take years to become obvious. By that time the damage is done. An annual Roof Tune-up & Inspection will give you the Peace-of-Mind that one of the most important parts of your home has you covered.
- Roof Leak? Ceiling stains?
- Damaged or missing shingles?
- Pipe Flashing Leaking?
- Vents Rusting or Leaking?
- Chimney leaking?
- Nail Pops or Shingles Curling?
A roof tune-up is not exactly the same thing as a roof repair.
One of the biggest differences is a tune-up addresses problems before they become an issue. Roof repair is more spot specific and potentially involves higher costs. Here are key points to remember about the importance of a roof tune up for maximum longevity and savings.
- Inspections After Heavy Storms
- Clearing Debris
- Proactive Maintenance
- Sealing Roof Seams
- Providing an In-depth Roof Inspection
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE TODAY!
Please Note: Once you press the Submit Button it can take a few seconds for your entry to process. Thank you!